Seasoned designer and creative strategist with experience working across, brand, design, and advertising with companies ranging from exploratory ventures to some of the world’s largest Fortune 100 corporations. Some examples of work have been seen nationally on Super Bowl Sunday, locally on the Coney Island Boardwalk, or internationally during the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
Passionate about working with companies that equally consider people, planet and profit. Over 15 years of experience working with brand creative, brand positioning, and product strategy in advertising agencies, design studios, and inhouse corporations. Holds a BFA in Graphic Design, an MBA in Design Strategy.
Brand Experience and Creative Lead
Lead the GE Digital brand experience through an organizational refresh after the Digital business model expanded to include four GE businesses, with a focused strategy on four key industrial verticals. To develop the brand at the top level, I am managing a branding agency and partnering with the CMO/CCO to develop the new mission, purpose, and personality. The brand refresh requires the participation of a range of internal stakeholders, including the Digital executive leadership team and the executive teams of the four newly acquired businesses, as well as the GE Corporate leadership team. The assignment comes after a couple years of consistent leadership turnover, mixed market perception from the press, and ambiguity around the company’s evolving strategy.
Primary responsibilities are three-fold:
- Maintain a consistent brand to ensure customer trust, and employee buy-in during the transition
- Develop the refreshed brand for the future, and communicate progress transparently
- Define how the brand will be measured going forward
To develop the new brand:
- Define and develop the touchpoints of the refresh rollout to tiered audiences
- Plan implementation of any rebranded collateral: sales tools, internal communications, web and social presences
- Evaluate internal tools and pain points, considering the brand more than messaging but the employee experience
- Develop a fresh creative direction that aligns with corporate brand guidelines
To ensure the brand moves forward:
- Establish a way for internal teams to evolve the brand to meet their specific needs
- Define metrics to measure the brand against
- Build and maintain the internal tools required for employees to engage with the brand
- Partner with marketing and communications to define 2020 goals and priorities
Global Communications Creative Lead
Primary responsibility is to collaborate with teams across the entire business for creative concepting and design of branded solutions. Assignments include internal and external company communications that deliver a consistent branded impression, and drive themes that relate to marketing and business strategic objectives.
- Lead event creative direction and coordinate with agencies for production support
- Create executive content including keynote presentations, customer decks, internal employee materials, FP&A, GE Board of Directors, and investor presentations
- Manage creative asset library for employees to leverage
- Support marketing for web, advertising, and sales collateral
- Partner with teams across the business for creative support and counsel, for example:
- Legal patent award program
- HR updated employee portal
- Operations and Finance teams plans to build out two new floors of 90,000 sq. ft workspace